- Gavin Fidler, 40, of The Phelps, Kidlington, near Oxford, admitted speeding on the A34 at Wytham on July 27 at a speed in excess of the 50mph limit. Fined £50 and told to pay a £20 victim surcharge and £85 costs. Given three points on driving licence.
- Zakir Hussain, 34, of Gilligans Way, Faringdon, Oxford, convicted of driving without insurance on November 12 in Littlehay Road, Cowley, Oxford. Fined £300 and told to pay a £30 victim surcharge and £85 costs. Given six points on driving licence.
- Kay Baggaley, 28, of Chestnut Road, Mollington, near Banbury, convicted of failing to provide information as to the transfer of a vehicle to a person who is not a vehicle trader on January 20 in Chestnut Road, Banbury. Fined £200 and told to pay a £20 victim surcharge and £90 costs.
- Karl Bergan, 43, of Speedwell Street, Oxford, admitted driving without insurance, driving without a licence and using a motor vehicle or trailer causing danger of injury due to the weight, position or distribution of its load in Witney on June 25. Fined £200 and told to pay a £20 victim surcharge and £85 costs. Given eight points on driving licence.
- James Doran, 24, of Weald Street, Bampton, admitted using threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress and possessing cannabis, a Class B drug, on July 5 in Witney. Given a 12-month conditional discharge and told to pay a £15 victims’ surcharge and £40 costs.
- Jacob Powney, 21, of Salvia Close, Banbury, admitted stealing two jars of coffee worth £10 from Co-op in Ruscote Arcade, Banbury, on August 11 and a pedal cycle worth £100 from Tesco in Lockheed Close, Banbury, on August 11. Community order made with activity education and training requirement and supervision requirement for six months. Told to pay £200 compensation.
- David Mackay, 24, of Bristol Road, Bicester, admitted possessing cannabis, a Class B drug, on July 3 in Aston Rowant, Oxfordshire. Fined £75 and told to pay a £20 victim surcharge and £85 costs.
- James Butterworth, 34, of Luther Street, Oxford, admitted stealing alcohol worth £64.43 from Sainsbury’s in the Westgate Shopping Centre on May 30; meat products worth £100 from Co-op in Walton Street, Oxford, on August 12; and alcohol worth £134.50 from Sainsbury’s in the Westgate Shopping Centre on July 28. Also admitted carrying out further offences while subject to a suspended sentence made on August 23 for four counts of theft. Given a six-week prison sentence.
- Jeffrey Keller, 43, of Speedwell Street, Oxford, admitted assaulting a man at SGM on Oxford High Street and possessing cannabis resin, a Class B drug, at Abingdon Police Station, on July 6. Fined £50 and ordered to pay £50 compensation, a £20 victim surcharge and £85 costs.
- Neale Triggle, 52, of Carmel Terrace, Mongewell, near Wallingford, admitted drink driving on Reading Road and Winterbrook Lane, Wallingford, on July 27. Fined £600 and ordered to pay a £20 victims’ surcharge and £85 costs and banned from driving for 20 months.
- Jason Pyne, 25, of Vauxhall Barracks, Didcot, admitted drink driving on Manor Crescent, Didcot, on July 27. Had 94 micrograms in 100ml of breath, over the legal limit of 35mg. Fined £600, ordered to pay a £60 victim surcharge and £85 costs and banned from driving for two years.
- Leigh Redding, 28, of Edward Road, Kennington, admitted possessing 16 wraps of MDMA, a Class A drug, at the Swan and Castle, Castle Street, Oxford on June 21. Fined £100 and ordered to pay a £20 victims’ surcharge and £85 costs.
- Mark Paterson, 23, of Sunderland Avenue, Oxford, admitted drink driving on Rothafield Road, Oxford, on April 12. Had 108 micrograms of alcohol in 100ml of breath, over the legal limit of 35mg. Also admitted driving without insurance, failing to stop a vehicle when required by a police constable and assaulting PC Ruff with intent to resist arrest. Ordered to carry out 160 hours of unpaid work in the next year and pay £150 compensation, a £60 victims surcharge and £200 costs.
- Shenaz Shahabally-Soopun, 53, of Trenchard Close, Wallingford, admitted stealing medication and medical materials from three nursing homes while an employee – Winterbrook Nursing Home, Wallingford, between March 17, 1998 and February 12, 2014, The Meadows in Britwell Road, Didcot, between January 28, 2001 and February 12, 2014, and Westgate House, Millington Road, Wallingford, between September 22, 2004 and February 12, 2014. Ordered to remain under curfew between 8pm and 6pm for three months and pay a £60 victim surcharge and £85 costs.
- Terry Stockwell, 53, of Shepherds Hill, Oxford, was convicted of assaulting two women by beating in Oxford on December 8. Also convicted of resisting PC Gosling in the execution of his duty on the same date. Given a community order with a 20-week curfew between 7pm and 6am on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, fined £100 and ordered to pay £175 compensation, a £60 victim surcharge and £620 costs.
- Lucy Baker, 40, of Farmers Close, Witney, admitted driving a car without insurance on Oxford Road, Banbury, on March 3. Fined £300 and ordered to pay a £30 victim surcharge, with £85 costs and six points on her licence.
- Mariusz Butrymowicz, 33, of Bretch Hill, Banbury, admitted driving without a licence or insurance at Bretch Hill, Banbury, on February 18. Fined £520 and ordered to pay a £52 victim surcharge and £85 costs. Licence endorsed with six points.
- Munisa Davletova, 23, of Chandos Close, Banbury, admitted driving without insurance on Padbury Drive, Banbury, on March 1. Fined £300 and ordered to pay a £30 victim surcharge and £85 costs. Six points on licence.
Do you want alerts delivered straight to your phone via our WhatsApp service? Text NEWS or SPORT or NEWS AND SPORT, depending on which services you want, and your full name to 07767 417704. Save our number into your phone’s contacts as Oxford Mail WhatsApp and ensure you have WhatsApp installed.
Our top stories