When It Happens Panel Get involved: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting 'OXFORD NEWS' to 80360 or email
Gas alert evacuation at Bicester Leisure Centre
7:40am Monday 2nd June 2014 in News
Bicester Leisure Centre was evacuated after contractors set off a gas alarm.
Members of the public were asked to leave the Queens Avenue leisure centre at around noon on Saturday when an alert for chlorine gas was triggered. It transpired it was caused by someone working on the filtration system and there was no danger.
Fire crews from Rewley Road, Oxford, and Kidlington fire stations were called out but not needed.
Our top stories:
Comments are closed on this article.