When It Happens Panel Get involved: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting 'OXFORD NEWS' to 80360 or email
© Press Association 2014
Blair 'offered to advise Brooks'
Tony Blair offered to act as an "unofficial adviser" to newspaper editor Rebekah Brooks when she sought his guidance at the height of the phone-hacking crisis at the News of the World, prosecutors have told the Old Bailey.
- Woman is charged over Mikaeel death
- Bank shares dip after Miliband plan
- Missing boy 'may be criminal act'
- Army desk job for Prince Harry
- Costner: My birthday is for kids
- Search continues for missing boy
- 'I feared Travis would rape me'
- Amused Roache 'made my skin crawl'
- Clancy: Junk food secret to success
- Keira hails 'schizophrenic' Branagh
- Coogan, Brydon show amore to Italy
- Paedophile Watkins in appeal bid
- Zara Phillips names baby Mia Grace
- Bieber's facing prison threat
- Cuts 'a turning point' for forces
- Hancock's son charged with assault
- Ant and Dec triumph at TV awards
- Davey defends stance on renewables
- Rate speculation after jobless fall
- Twitter 'will act' against abusers
- Rennard allies appeal for mediation
- Hague urges end to Syria civil war
- Sex-row Rennard hires a top lawyer
- New M40 pub 'sends wrong signals'
- Roache 'victim': I felt a coward
- Power bosses slammed over 'neglect'
- Hathaway's 'fun' on Song One set
- Pine: Ryan is an everyday hero
- Judge 'intent' on Huhne downfall
- Rennard election role ruled out