© Press Association 2015
Carriages await for Downton cast
Downton Abbey is bowing out at the end of the next series although show bosses have admitted they are "contemplating" a film version of ITV's hit period drama.
- Glitter guilty of child sex attacks
- Tesco faces supplier practice probe
- Abandoned dog Kai finds new home
- New leaders for 'in denial' council
- PM mocks Labour after name gaffe
- Hammond condemns murder of pilot
- DIY setting for Fifty Shades clip
- PM backs triple DNA babies bid
- Hague slams Labour on English votes
- Energy bill cuts 'were possible'
- Level crossing risks highlighted
- Passenger tells of bus roof shock
- Spy accused 'paedophile' Putin
- 'Relief' as Egypt releases reporter
- Schools vow 'means real-terms cut'
- PM condemns 'despicable' IS murder
- Royals decline gay men campaign
- Ebola monitoring of military worker
- Long jail terms for 'savage' attack
- Jihadists porn-driven losers: Boris
- Ice warning as cold snap continues
- Tributes to Churchill 50 years on
- First operation for surgical robot
- Supporters plead for dinosaur Dippy
- Star Wars figure sells for £18,000
- Apple sets quarterly profit record
- Facebook and Instagram 'not hacked'
- Government backs Holocaust memorial
- Putin slammed in Litvinenko inquiry
- Big guns in pre-campaign skirmishes