© Press Association 2015
Ebola patient praises hospital team
An Army Reservist who contracted Ebola while volunteering in Sierra Leone has been discharged from a London hospital after becoming the first patient in the world to be treated with an experimental drug.
- Clarkson 'ripped into' colleague
- 'No cover-up' over Hillsborough
- Tycoon blasts 'mad' divorce ruling
- Kate soaks up seaside art scene
- PM hails 'huge talent' Clarkson
- Party leaders clash over TV debates
- BBC suspends Clarkson over 'fracas'
- 'No details' on new dog death claim
- Syria girls 'took family jewellery'
- Apple Watch: it's getting personal
- Review call over missing offenders
- Club looking at Crufts poison claim
- PM vows hundreds more free schools
- Watson 'raging' at photos threat
- Hundreds of women march for rights
- PM: Labour must rule out SNP deal
- Labour in pledge over TV debates
- The Life of Nigel: He's no Messiah
- TV election debates 'will go ahead'
- Ford plane hit tree before landing
- Miliband vow on pensioner benefits
- Ram raiders steal vintage race car
- Row over terrorist non-prosecution
- PM: I'm unblocking debate logjam
- Becky 'murder' stepbrother remanded
- David Walliams and Lara Stone split
- Third arrest over bike boy's murder
- Stepbrother on Becky murder charge
- Farage drops immigration cap plans
- Family 'proud' of anti-IS Briton