© Press Association 2015
Royals decline gay men campaign
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge today declined to get involved in a campaign to pardon tens of thousands of gay men convicted alongside Imitation Game codebreaker Alan Turing.
- Brit duo vying for best actor Oscar
- Pub Landlord to take on Farage
- 'Frit' Cameron accused over debates
- Wintry blast brings travel trouble
- Al Qaida 'behind Paris attacks'
- E.ON cuts average £24 off gas bills
- 'Fresh eyes' sought for Morrisons
- Charlie prepares biggest print run
- Milk price crash 'will hit farmers'
- Golden night for Brits at Globes
- VIDEO: Stars lend voice to baby choking ad
- Cameron pledge over terror threats
- Supermarkets in fuel price war
- Million join Paris unity march
- Security boost before Paris march
- Redmayne 'honour' at Hawking role
- France on alert as sieges end
- Players' boss sorry for Evans gaffe
- Thousands without power after storm
- MI5 chief warns of planned attacks
- Massacre manhunt focuses on forest
- Evans blames 'mob rule tactics'
- Hopkins is CBB pantomime villain
- Paris shooting suspects identified
- Cameron and Miliband clash over NHS
- MP fury over 'concocted' rape claim
- Market town venue for Fry wedding
- Labour urges A&E emergency summit
- Duke to 'push on' after sex claims
- Salvage crew boards car carrier