© Press Association 2015
The Life of Nigel: He's no Messiah
Nigel Farage has tried to fend off his more enthusiastic supporters' praise, telling a woman who described him as "sent by God" that: "I'm not the Messiah, I'm a very naughty boy".
- Stepbrother on Becky murder charge
- Farage drops immigration cap plans
- Family 'proud' of anti-IS Briton
- Family appeal over stabbed cyclist
- Hunt apology over baby unit deaths
- Child abuse report 'a wake-up call'
- Becky's family devastated by finds
- Johnson to answer bail in two weeks
- Johnson bailed in child sex probe
- Two held in Becky 'murder' probe
- Warm Wills melts China's 'waxworks'
- Queen's new look on coins unveiled
- PM pledges 200,000 starter homes
- Becky family 'prepared for worst'
- William turned into samurai warlord
- Star Trek actor Leonard Nimoy dies
- Abuser Glitter jailed for 16 years
- MI5 'quizzes Jihadi John teachers'
- Farage hits back at health smears
- Miliband pledges tuition fees cut
- Man named as Jihadi John 'was kind'
- Rise in chicken contamination level
- Golden boys carry off Brit honours
- Savile lessons 'still not learned'
- HSBC chiefs apologise in tax row
- PM backing for second jobs for MPs
- Windfall for Star Wars collector
- Green leader suffers 'mind blank'
- Rifkind's 'defence contact boasts'
- PM urges action on Syria runaways