When It Happens Panel Get involved: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting 'OXFORD NEWS' to 80360 or email
RUGBY UNION: The numbers game
Henley Hawks closed the gap on leaders Worthing with a ten-try win, but suffered four serious injuries. Here is the numbers' game. See Tuesday’s paper for full report.
National 2 South
Henley Hawks 68, Taunton 15
Henley player ratings
15. Jevon Marsh 6 (suffered a nasty injury)
14. Jonah Holmes 6 (took his try well)
13. Martin Nutt 7 (rock solid)
21. Danny Wells 7 (made up for early error)
11. Richard Briggs 7 (full of running)
10. Will Robinson 9 (STAR MAN, controlled the game)
9. Luke Carter 7 (sharp effort)
1. Hugo Milford-Scott 8 (powerful scrummaging)
2. Liam Dwyer 7 (mostly good)
3. David Manning 8 (dominant display)
5. Josh McNally 8 (a real force)
4. James Winterbottom 8 (did the basics very well)
6. Ben Ashmore 7 (got stuck in)
7. Ryan Newman 6 (stretchered off in first half)
8. Robbie Stapley 8 (two tries and much more)
16. Will Woodward 7 (played his part)
17. Alex Penny 6 (cameo at flanker)
18. James Hadfield 7 (kept scrum going forward)
19. Liam O’Neill 7 (late try showed his pace)
20. Tom Allen 8 (elusive effort)
Referee: Max Marsden (RFU) – 6 (could have issued some yellow cards)
Entertainment rating: 8.
Highlight: The interplay for Robinson’s try.
Lowlight: The nasty injury suffered by Jevon Marsh.
Form guide: Promotion-chasing Henley have momentum at the right time.