Gas alert evacuation at Bicester Leisure Centre

Bicester leisure centre evacuated after chlorine gas leak

Bicester leisure centre evacuated after chlorine gas leak

First published in News

Bicester Leisure Centre was evacuated after contractors set off a gas alarm.

Members of the public were asked to leave the Queens Avenue leisure centre at around noon on Saturday when an alert for chlorine gas was triggered. It transpired it was caused by someone working on the filtration system and there was no danger.

Fire crews from Rewley Road, Oxford, and Kidlington fire stations were called out but not needed.

 

 

 

Our top stories:

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree