When It Happens Panel Get involved: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting 'OXFORD NEWS' to 80360 or email
Last flood warning for Oxford is lifted
Updated 12:31pm Sunday 23rd February 2014 in News
THE last flood warning for Oxford was lifted yesterday by the Environment Agency.
The warning - meaning residents should expect flooding - was in place for the River Thames between Newbridge and Kings Lock above the city.
There are still others in place in South Oxfordshire.
The River Thames is still on flood alert meaning flooding is possible and residents should be prepared.
A number of roads across the county remain closed including:
- Lower Street, Islip
- Road from A329 to Drayton St Leonard
- Great Brook Road from Buckland Road to Chimney near Aston
- Grove Road, Harwell
- B4016 between Blewbury and East Hagbourne
- Knightsbridge Lane, Pyrton, near Watlington
- Godstow Road, Oxford from A34 bridge near Wolvercote to bridge near Wytham
- Dry Lane, Crawley