When It Happens Panel Get involved: send your photos, videos, news & views by texting 'OXFORD NEWS' to 80360 or email
Chlorine gas leak causes Bicester leisure centre closure
6:40am Monday 27th January 2014 in News
BICESTER'S leisure centre was closed for several hours on Saturday after a chlorine gas leak.
Oxfordshire Fire and Rescue Service said firefighters were called to the centre, in Queen's Avenue, at 6.35am to deal with a small leak in the pool and spa equipment.
They ventilated the area as a precaution.
The centre reopened at 2pm after a specialist engineer repaired the faulty equipment.
Comments are closed on this article.