Candle left lit

OXON: A candle left burning on Christmas day almost cost a Chalgrove family their home.

Fire crews were called to a home in Brinkinfield Road on Boxing Day morning.

After spending Christmas Day out of the house, the residents returned to discover the building was heavily smoke-logged.

Firefighters found the small fire had burnt itself out.

Related links

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree