* MODERN TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT * REMAINDER OF NHBC * EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM * FAMILY BATHROOM * LOUNGE/DINING ROOM WITH JULIET STYLE BALCONY * MODERN FITTED KITCHEN * DOUBLE GLAZING * GAS CENTRAL HEATING * ALLOCATED PARKING * CHILDREN'S PLAY AREA * BIKE STORAGE *
Conveniently located for the M3 and mainline railway station which links to London, Waterloo, this modern first floor apartment in the village of Compton boasts an en-suite to the master bedroom, a family bathroom, Juliet style balcony in the lounge/diner and a modern fitted kitchen. This well presented property further benefits from an allocated parking space, children's play area and bike storage. Ideal for first time buyers, investors or people downsizing, early viewing is highly recommended.
Communal Entrance with security entrance system, stairs to first floor
Wooden entrance door, double glazed window to rear aspect, storage cupboard housing combi-boiler, smooth and coved ceiling, radiator.
Lounge / Diner 17' 3" x 10' 4" ( 5.26m x 3.15m )
Double glazed front aspect french doors to Juliet style balcony, smooth and coved ceiling, Sky television point, radiator, open arch to kitchen area.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 6' 4" ( 3.15m x 1.93m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of beech effect wall and base level units with slate style work surfaces over and inset stainless steel sink/drainer and tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel electric oven and gas hob with extractor over, space for fridge/freezer and washing machine, double glazed rear aspect window overlooking a wooded area, slate effect vinyl flooring.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 8' 8" ( 4.01m x 2.64m )
Double glazed front aspect window, built-in double wardrobe, radiator, smooth and coved ceiling.
Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled splashbacks, smooth and coved ceiling, extractor fan, radiator, vinyl flooring.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 6' 8" ( 4.04m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, smooth and coved ceiling, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, modern white suite comprising panel enclosed bath, low level WC, wash hand basin, smooth and coved ceiling, radiator, tiled splashbacks, vinyl flooring
Communual Area / Gardens
Communal garden with children's play area, bike storage area.
The property is conveyed with one allocated parking space.
£825 - £850 per calendar month as of 1/10/2012. For more information please call our lettings department on 01962 864444.
Leave Winchester city centre via Southgate Street (B3355), continue straight ahead onto St. Cross Road and at the main roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Otterbourne Road. Continue along Otterbourne Road, crossing over the motorway and then take the 2nd turning on the right into Highways Road and then turn left into Laura Close.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.