CONNELLS PRESENT A one double bedroom ground floor retirement apartment situated in the grounds of Bicester House with views over the landscaped gardens of The Quadrangle. There is the benefit of resident estate manager. Viewing is most strongly advised.
Situated in the sought after landscaped grounds of Bicester House, a one bedroom ground floor apartment offering views over The Quadrangle. The property benefits from lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, double bedroom with built-in wardrobes, walk-in wet room. Viewing is most highly recommended.
Glazed entrance porch with outside light over solid front door leading into lounge/dining room.
Lounge / Dining Room 12' x 11' 2" ( 3.66m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to front, feature ornamental fireplace with inset electric fire, ornate coving to ceiling, wall light points, electric storage heater, TV point, telephone point, archway leading to inner hallway, door leading to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 4" x 6' 3" ( 2.54m x 1.91m )
1 1/2 bowl sink unit with double glazed window over, a matching range of wall and floor units with work surfaces, plumbing and space for automatic washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, point and space for cooker with extractor hood over, floor mounted electric plinth heater.
Arch leading from lounge, walk-in storage cupboard with electric light and shelving.
Bedroom 12' 9" x 9' ( 3.89m x 2.74m )
Measurements to front of wardrobe. Two double glazed windows with views over the landscaped Quadrangle gardens. A four-door built-in wardrobe providing storage and hanging space, wall light points, emergency pull cord, TV point, telephone point, wall mounted electric storage heater.
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bathroom cabinet, vanity light, shaver light, a walk-in wet room style shower with retractable seat, shower and curtain, tiling, emergency pull cord, extractor fan, wall mounted electric panel heater, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and shelving.
Outside The Property
All residents have the use of the communal landscaped gardens of approximately three acres enclosed by the original stone wall with garden ponds, lawns, secluded seating areas, pedestrian gates leading into the town centre and Market Square, communal greenhouse, garden sheds.
Please note. All residents have the use of the communal rooms in Bicester House of library and drawing room, and guest suites at a nominal charge for visitors. There is a resident estate manager plus 24 hour emergency call.
At the time of this property coming to the market there is no above chain and early viewing is most highly recommended to be appreciated and viewings are strictly by appointment.
The property is held on a lease and all lease and service charges should be verified by your solicitor or legal adviser.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.