CONNELLS PRESENT A spacious three bedroom three bathroom townhouse, ideal for investors and families alike, situated on a substantial plot in the sought after Bure Park location. No onward chain.
Offered to the open market for the first time since it was built, a spacious three storey Bryant built townhouse no onward chain.
To front with security light.
Double glazed door to front, stairs to first floor, radiator, understairs storage cupboard.
Bedroom 11' 3" x 9' 6" ( 3.43m x 2.90m )
Double doors opening to rear garden, double glazed window to rear, radiator, a range of built-in wardrobes.
Low level WC, shower cubicle with mains shower, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling to splashback areas. radiator.
Garage Conversion 16' 5" x 8' 6" ( 5.00m x 2.59m )
Made to form a kitchen/diner/living area. Double glazed window to side, a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink/drainer, tiled surround, space for fridge, plumbing and space for washing machine, tiled splashbacks.
Double glazed window to front, low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashback areas.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 8' 1" ( 3.15m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to front, a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with inset stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink/drainer, integrated electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing and space for washing machine, wall mounted central heating boiler, radiator, breakfast bar.
Lounge / Diner 15' 4" max x 14' 8" ( 4.67m max x 4.47m )
Two double glazed french doors leading to rear with two 'Juliet' balconies, feature fireplace, radiator, TV point.
Bedroom 12' 8" x 10' 3" max ( 3.86m x 3.12m max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built-in wardrobe.
Shower cubicle, mains shower, low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, extractor fan, tiling to splashback areas.
Bedroom 12' 10" x 8' 5" ( 3.91m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Panel enclosed bath with low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiling to splashback areas, radiator, extractor fan.
Outside The Property
The rear is enclosed with fencing, rear access gate, an area laid to paving, lawn, mature shrubs and borders.
Parking And Front Garden
To the front of the property there is a block paved area with off road parking for at least six vehicles leading through to a front garden with lawn and mature shrubs and bark borders.
From the Connells Bicester Office proceed via the Market Square into Manorsfield Road and at the junction with St John's Street turn left keeping to the right hand lane. At the traffic lights turn right and at the roundabout take first exit into Banbury Road and at the next roundabout take first turn left into Bure Park. The property can be identified on the left hand side by a Connells 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.