CONNELLS PRESENT Located in a desirable side road, a detached bungalow requiring modernisation, sitting on a substantial plot and offering scope for further development (subject to relevant planning consents). No onward chain.
Located on a plot approximately 1/3 acre, a two bedroom, two reception detached bungalow requiring modernisation. Offered to the market with no onward chain, internal inspection comes highly recommended to appreciate the potential on offer.
Single glazed door to front, single glazed window to front, radiator, parquet flooring.
Lounge 13' 11" x 12' 10" ( 4.24m x 3.91m )
Two single glazed windows to side and rear, stone open fireplace, parquet flooring, radiator, TV point.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.63m x 2.72m )
Single glazed window to side, radiator, parquet flooring.
Kitchen 15' 2" max x 8' 11" ( 4.62m max x 2.72m )
A fitted kitchen with wall and base units, single glazed window to rear, door to garden, work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer, tiling to splashback areas, electric cooker point, wall mounted boiler, plumbing for washing machine, fitted cupboards, space for fridge.
Master Bedroom 11' 4" x 10' 9" ( 3.45m x 3.28m )
Single glazed window to front, radiator, parquet flooring.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 10' ( 3.61m x 3.05m )
Single glazed window to front, radiator, parquet flooring under carpet.
Single glazed window to side, replaced double size shower cubicle with electric shower, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled walls, radiator, electric heated towel rail.
Outside The Property
Double doors, light and power connected.
Situated to the rear of the garage, with power connected, plus a further blockwork storage shed to the side of the garage.
The front garden has a tandem driveway leading to the front of the property with further hard standing, leading through to a mature rear garden with lawns, borders, mature trees, all enclosed with hedge and fence.
From the Connells Bicester Office proceed via the Market Square into Manorsfield Road and at the junction with St John's Street turn left keeping to the right hand lane. At the traffic lights turn right and at the roundabout take first exit into Banbury Road. Continue for some distance and turn right into Blake Road, follow the road around into Brashfield Road where the property can be found on the left identified by a Connells 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.