CONNELLS PRESENT A two double bedroom end of terrace property with a 19ft 6in length lounge with separate dining room. Viewing advised for the size to be appreciated.
A two double bedroom end of terrace property offering good size lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, double glazing, gas central heating and gardens.
Double glazed front door, double glazed window to front, stairs to first floor, understairs storage area, radiator.
Lounge 19' 6" x 9' 8" ( 5.94m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front, open archway to dining room, feature gas 'real effect' fire, wall mounted uplighters.
Dining Room 7' 4" x 7' 2" ( 2.24m x 2.18m )
Double glazed patio doors to garden, laminated wood effect flooring, open archway onto kitchen.
Kitchen 16' 10" x 7' 5" ( 5.13m x 2.26m )
Circular bowl sink unit with double glazed window to garden over, a matching range of wall and floor units with work surfaces, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, point and space for cooker, space for further appliance, ceiling mounted spotlighting, tiled flooring, walk-in larder cupboard, double glazed door leading to garden.
Hatch leading to loft space.
Bedroom 1 11' x 10' 2" ( 3.35m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear, airing cupboard with central heating boiler, shelving, radiator.
Bedroom 2 14' 3" x 9' ( 4.34m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to front, walk-in wardrobe, radiator.
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with electric shower, radiator, opaque double glazed window.
Outside The Property
To the rear of the property is enclosed garden with wood panel fencing and rear gated access, mainly laid to lawn with small vegetable patch, planted borders, garden shed.
To the front of the property the garden is enclosed with feature wooden fencing and pedestrian gated access, pathway to front door with lawn area to side.
There is parking to the front of the property but not allocated.
There is potential to rent a garage from the local council subject to availability. Garages are situated to the rear of the property.
Viewing of this property is advised for the accommodation size to be appreciated.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.