CONNELLS PRESENT A top floor one bedroom flat - shared ownership of 40%. The property is close to the town centre and is offered for sale with no onward chain.
Located close to the town centre 40% shared ownership property offered for sale with no onward chain. Internal viewing of this property is recommended.
Storage cupboard, electric storage heater, front door bell, entry phone, loft space, storage cupboard housing immersion heater.
Lounge 12' x 11' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.58m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear, both are Velux style roof lights, TV point, telephone point, electric storage heater.
Kitchen 7' 11" x 6' 2" ( 2.41m x 1.88m )
Kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed Velux style window to the front, door to hallway, single bowl stainless steel sink drainer, roll edge work surfaces, tiling to splash areas, plumbing and space for automatic washing machine, electric cooker point, space for fridge/freezer, wall heater.
Bedroom 11' x 9' ( 3.35m x 2.74m )
Double glazed Velux style window to front of property, built-in wardrobe, storage radiator.
Panel enclosed bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level WC, partly tiled, wall electric heater.
Outside The Property
There is allocated parking for one vehicle.
The property is held on a lease and all lease and service charges should be verified by your solicitor or legal adviser.
The property is shared ownership property offering 40%.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.