CONNELLS PRESENT A detached corner bungalow in need of some modernisation. The property is situated in the village of Marsh Gibbon and offers room for potential further development (subject to planning). It comes to the market with no above chain.
Situated in the sought after village of Marsh Gibbon, a detached corner bungalow in need of some modernisation. The property benefits from two reception rooms with open fireplaces, gardens, double garage, gardens and viewing is 'a must'.
Solid front door, two windows to front, radiator.
Lounge 16' 8" x 13' 9" ( 5.08m x 4.19m )
French doors leading to garden, bay window to front, feature fireplace with gas 'real effect' fire (being previously open grate), two radiators.
Dining Room 16' 10" x 16' 7" max ( 5.13m x 5.05m max )
An irregular shaped room. Two windows to front, window to garden, a feature brick built fireplace with open grate, two radiators, stairs to first floor leading to loft room.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 12' 2" x 12' ( 3.71m x 3.66m )
Irregular shaped room. Twin sinks with window to garden over, a matching range of wall and floor units with work surfaces, integrated fridge/freezer, inset ceramic hob, electric oven, extractor hood, plumbing and space for dishwasher, point for tumble dryer, plumbing and space for automatic washing machine, a pull-out breakfast bar, door leading to garden.
Three windows to front, airing cupboard with hot water cylinder and shelving, further storage cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom 1 13' 3" x 11' ( 4.04m x 3.35m )
Double glazed patio doors leading to garden, window to side, radiator.
Low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, previous plumbing for shower, opaque window, radiator, tiled flooring.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 8' 8" ( 3.43m x 2.64m )
Window to rear, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom 3 14' 4" into doorwell x 7' 7" ( 4.37m into doorwell x 2.31m )
Window to garden, wardrobe recess, radiator.
Corner bath with antique style shower attachment, vanity unit with inset sink with cupboard under, shower cubicle, low level WC, radiator, vinyl tiled flooring, opaque window.
Loft Room 25' x 9' 8" ( 7.62m x 2.95m )
Reduced head height. Two leaded windows to front, two Velux to ceiling, inset ceiling lighting.
Outside The Property
To the rear of the property there is a garden with patio area, planted beds and borders, concrete drive leading to double garage.
To the front of the property there is pathway to front door with pedestrian gated access and garden to both sides.
There is a brick built double garage with up and over garage door, light and power connected and rafter storage.
At the time of this property coming to the market there is no above chain and early viewing is advised for its potential and originality to be appreciated. Viewings are strictly by appointment.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.