CONNELLS PRESENT A two/three bedroom property offered to the market with no onward chain - suitable for first time buyers and investors alike.
Offered to the market with no onward chain, a much improved traditional terrace home, comprising loft room, two first floor bedrooms and bathroom, refitted kitchen, lounge and conservatory. There are views over open green areas and internal inspection comes highly recommended.
The front of the house overlooks the green area.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 4" x 9' 1" ( 4.98m x 2.77m )
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to front, a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with inset stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink/drainer, tiling to splashback areas, integrated electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, integrated dishwasher, plumbing and space for washing machine and further space for fridge/freezer, airing cupboard, enclosed central heating boiler, tiled flooring, underfloor storage cupboard, leading through to lounge.
Lounge 13' 2" x 11' 7" ( 4.01m x 3.53m )
TV point, coving to ceiling, laminate flooring, radiator, double doors to conservatory.
UPVC construction, double glazed windows to rear and side, double glazed french doors to garden, radiator, wall lights, laminate flooring.
Double glazed door to rear garden, radiator, coving to ceiling, stairs to first floor.
Double glazed window to rear, doors to further accommodation, stairs to loft room.
Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 10' 6" ( 3.56m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 9' 1" x 7' 9" ( 2.77m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to front, a range of built-in wardrobes and storage cupboards, laminate flooring, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, panel enclosed bath with shower mixer attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled floor, part tiled walls, radiator.
Attic Room 14' 5" x 9' 4" max ( 4.39m x 2.84m max )
Reduced head height. Two double glazed windows to front, eaves storage.
Outside The Property
To the front of the property is a small garden laid to slate chippings with stepping stone path to door accessed via a picket gate.
To the rear of the property there is a garden enclosed by fencing with prefabricated concrete shed, lawn area, path, rear access gate.
From the Connells Bicester Office proceed via the Market Square into Manorsfield Road and at the junction with St John's Street turn left keeping to the right hand lane. At the traffic lights turn right and at the roundabout take second exit into Buckingham Road. Continue up over the two roundabouts and upon reaching the next roundabout take second exit into Buckingham Road and turn first left into Skimmingdish Lane and immediately right into Turnpike Road. Take first left and the property can be identified on the left by a Connells 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.