CONNELLS PRESENT A well presented three bedroom semi detached property on the popular Southwold development with cloakroom, lounge/dining room, conservatory, family bathroom and garage.
A very well presented 'must view' three bedroom semi detached property with lounge/dining room, conservatory, cloakroom and garage.
Over half glazed front door leading into entrance hall.
Stairs to first floor, storage cupboard, radiator.
Low level WC, vanity unit with inset sink, radiator, opaque double glazed window.
Lounge / Dining Room 16' 6" x 15' 4" narrowing to 9' ( 5.03m x 4.67m narrowing to 2.74m )
Double glazed patio doors to conservatory, double glazed window to conservatory, TV point, telephone point, two radiators.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 7' 5" ( 2.77m x 2.26m )
1 1/2 bowl sink unit with double glazed window over, a matching range of wall and floor units, plumbing and space for dishwasher, plumbing and space for automatic washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, gas hob, electric oven with extractor hood over, wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
A double glazed conservatory with colonial light fans, door leading to patio and garden.
Hatch leading to loft space with loft ladder and light.
Bedroom 1 15' 4" x 10' narrowing to 7' ( 4.67m x 3.05m narrowing to 2.13m )
Two double glazed windows to rear, colonial light fan, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 3" x 7' 4" ( 3.12m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 8" x 7' 9" ( 3.25m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to front, airing cupboard, radiator.
Pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, curved bath with shower attachment, shower screen, opaque double glazed window, extractor fan.
Outside The Property
To the rear of the property there is enclosed feature garden with lawn, patio area, outside security lighting. To the front of the property there is pathway to front door with garden area to side.
There is a brick built detached garage situated to the side of the property with up and over garage door, light and power connected with parking area to front.
Internal viewing of this property is most highly recommended for its condition (as it has had one owner since new) to be appreciated.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.