CONNELLS PRESENT A five bedroom, two reception room, two bathroom semi detached dormer bungalow, offered to the market with no onward chain. Ideally positioned in a cul de sac location, internal viewing is advised to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Offered to the market with no onward chain and ideally positioned for Bicester North Station and Bicester town centre, a sizeable five bedroom, two reception semi detached dormer bungalow, offering the opportunity to extend and convert (subject to relevant planning consents). Internal inspection comes highly recommended in order to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Double glazed door to front, telephone point, storage cupboard.
Lounge 19' x 9' 8" ( 5.79m x 2.95m )
Opens through to dining room, radiator, dado rail, coving to ceiling, stairs to first floor.
Dining Room 10' x 10' ( 3.05m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed window to side, radiator, TV point, dado rail, sliding door to garden.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 8' 5" ( 3.53m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to side, a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink/drainer, tiling to splashback areas, electric cooker point, cooker hood, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer.
Wooden construction with windows to front, rear and side, plumbing and space for washing machine, wall mounted central heating combination boiler.
Bedroom 3 9' 4" x 7' 8" ( 2.84m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Bedroom 4 12' x 9' 5" max ( 3.66m x 2.87m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, storage cupboard.
Bedroom 5 10' x 7' 1" ( 3.05m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Double glazed window to side, panel enclosed bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator, part tiled walls.
Master Bedroom 17' 1" x 10' 5" max ( 5.21m x 3.18m max )
Double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobes, stripped and sealed floorboards, radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room
Shower cubicle with power shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled walls, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' x 7' 9" max ( 3.66m x 2.36m max )
Reduced head height. Double glazed window to front, open plan to eaves storage.
Outside The Property
Garden laid to lawn to front, leading around to the side where there is patio area, vegetable area, door leading into garage.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn.
Up and over door to front.
From the Connells Bicester Office proceed via the Market Square into Manorsfield Road and at the junction with St John's turn left keeping to the right hand land. At the traffic lights turn right and at the roundabout take second exit into Buckingham Road. Continue up and take first turn right into Cedar Drive, follow the road around into Balliol Road and turn right and immediately left and the property can be identified on the left by a Connells 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.