CONNELLS PRESENT A two double bedroom duplex apartment within walking distance of Bicester town centre offered to the market with no onward. Internal inspection comes highly recommended.
Located within walking distance of Bicester town centre and Bicester station, a two double bedroom duplex apartment, finished to a good standard throughout and offered to the market with no onward chain.000
Communal Entrance Hall
Security entry phone, stairs to first floor.
Front door, coving to ceiling, electric storage heater, entry phone, stairs to first floor.
Lounge / Diner 16' 3" narrowing to 10' 3" x 17' 8" narrowing to 14'6" ( 4.95m narrowing to 3.12m x 5.38m )
Double glazed patio doors leading to 'Juliet balcony', double glazed window to front, wall mounted electric fire, TV point, storage cupboard, coving to ceiling, opening through to kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 4" x 5' 10" ( 2.24m x 1.78m )
Wall and base units with inset sink/drainer, point and space for cooker, plumbing and space for automatic washing machine, space for fridge/freezer.
Airing cupboard, doors leading to further accommodation.
Bedroom 1 14' 7" x 8' 8" ( 4.45m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to side, loft hatch.
Bedroom 2 14' 7" x 7' 4" ( 4.45m x 2.24m )
Two double glazed windows to front, electric heater.
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, electric heater, double glazed window to side.
There are communal gardens.
There is allocated parking.
Lease And Service Charges
The property is held on a lease and all lease and service charges should be verified by your solicitor or legal adviser.
From the Connells Bicester Office turn left and at the roundabout continue straight on, on London Road, and Westholm Court can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.