CONNELLS PRESENT A spacious two double bedroom house which is offered to the market with no chain, has a good size rear garden and views over green area.
Offered to the market with no onward chain, a spacious two double bedroom home benefitting from gas combination boiler, double glazed windows where stated and situated overlooking a green area with a good size rear garden. Internal inspection comes highly recommended.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to front, stairs to first floor, radiator, laminate flooring, understairs storage cupboard, door to lounge/diner.
Lounge / Diner 19' 4" x 11' 1" narrowing to 9' 6" ( 5.89m x 3.38m narrowing to 2.90m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, radiator, TV point, telephone point, laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed stable door to rear, a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with inset stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink/drainer, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, larder cupboard, door leading to lounge/diner.
Loft access, doors to further accommodation.
Master Bedroom 14' 2" x 9' ( 4.32m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" max x 10' 2" ( 3.30m max x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to rear, airing cupboard housing combination boiler.
Double glazed window to rear, panel enclosed enamel bath with shower over, part tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, radiator.
Outside The Property
The front garden is enclosed by privet hedge and laid to lawn with path to front door.
The rear garden has an area laid to paving leading through to large lawn area with lap panel fencing to rear and sides, rear access gate, timber shed and a further brick shed.
From the Connells Bicester Office turn left into London Road and at the roundabout turn left into Launton Road. Continue on up and over the first two mini roundabouts and at the third roundabout turn left into Churchill Road. Continue up for some distance and take a left turn into Whaddon Close. Follow the road to the bottom, past the garages, bear left and off road parking is provided for the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.