CONNELLS PRESENT A two bedroom, two bathroom, detached park home situated on a large plot with mature gardens. Situated in the Oxfordshire village of Upper Heyford. No onward chain.
0An ex showhome park home available to the market with no onward chain, comprising two bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen with integrated appliances, lounge, dining room. The property has the added benefit of a large plot with mature gardens and off road parking.
Entrance Hall 9' 5" x 4' 7" ( 2.87m x 1.40m )
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to front, coving to ceiling, opens to dining room, radiator.
Dining Room 9' 8" x 7' 10" ( 2.95m x 2.39m )
Double glazed patio doors opening to front, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Lounge 19' 4" x 10' 11" ( 5.89m x 3.33m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, electric fireplace, two radiators, TV point.
Kitchen 11' x 9' 5" ( 3.35m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to rear, a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces with inset stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink/drainer, tiling to splashback areas, integrated electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, enclosed central heating boiler, radiator.
Loft access hatch, storage cupboard with shelving and radiator.
Master Bedroom 10' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.07m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to side, a range of fitted wardrobes with overhead storage units and dressing table, radiators in wardrobes, coving to ceiling.
Double glazed window to side, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiling to walls, extractor fan, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 8' 8" ( 2.87m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to front, a range of fitted wardrobes with radiator built-in, coving to ceiling, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, panel enclosed bath with shower mixer attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled walls, coving to ceiling, radiator, extractor fan.
Outside The Property
There is off road block paved parking for one vehicle.
To rear with paved area and bin store, shed, lawn area, opening up to the side with further lawn area enclosed by dwarf fence with mature borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.