CONNELLS PRESENT A well presented two double bedroom end of terrace property with kitchen/diner, lounge and parking. The property is close to open fields.
Situated in the village of Ambrosden with close proximity to open fields, a two double bedroom end of terrace property that is very well presented with internal viewing strongly recommended. The property has gas central heating, double glazing, refitted bathroom and kitchen.
With glazed panel front door, two storage cupboards providing storage and hanging space, slate tiled flooring, roof light, leading into entrance hall.
Open wooden staircase to the first floor, wooden flooring, understairs storage area, wall mounted gas radiator with ornamental cover, doors leading to both lounge and kitchen/diner.
Lounge 13' 6" x 11' 10" ( 4.11m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front, laminated wood effect flooring, TV point, feature fireplace with electric real effect fire with slabbed hearth and remote control.
Kitchen / Diner 18' x 8' 10" ( 5.49m x 2.69m )
1 1/2 bowl sink unit with double glazed window over, a matching range of wall and floor units with work surfaces, plumbing and space for automatic washing machine, space for fridge, inset gas hob, built-in electric oven with stainless steel extractor hood over, tiled flooring, door and window to garden, radiator.
Hatch leading to loft space (loft being insulated), airing cupboard with hot water cylinder and shelving, a further shelved linen cupboard.
Bedroom 1 13' x 10' 3" plus doorwell ( 3.96m x 3.12m plus doorwell )
Double glazed window to front, laminated wood effect flooring, two double fronted built-in wardrobes (one housing built-in dresser unit providing storage and hanging space), radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear, laminated wood effect flooring, built-in double fronted wardrobe with storage and hanging space, radiator.
Refitted bathroom with low level WC, vanity unit with inset sink with cupboards under and display shelving, panel bath with electric shower, shower screen, shower rail and curtain, wall mounted heated towel rail, tiling to walls and floor.
Outside The Property
To the rear of the property is enclosed garden with brick pillars and wood panel fencing, rear gated access, garden is mainly laid to lawn with patio area.
To the front of the property there is a decked seating area, pathway to front door.
There are two allocated parking spaces to the front of the property.
Internal viewing of this property is most highly recommended. The construction of this property is a non-standard construction and further information is available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.